We never sell email addresses or any personal information of any kind. We only add you to our email list if you “opt in” and a customer of Galalee Software Solutions. If you have opted in to receive marketing emails, we will only use your contact information to send you news regarding products and services related to galaleesoftwaresolutions.com. You have the option to unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time from the bottom of every email we send.
U.S. – EU Privacy Shield
Galalee Software Solutions, LLC’s accountability for personal data we receive under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfer to a third party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, Galalee Software Solutions, LLC remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that we engage to process personal data on our behalf to do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Galalee Software Solutions, LLC proves that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Galalee Software Solutions, LLC commits to resolve complaints about collection or use of your Personal Information. Individuals in the European Union with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Galalee Software Solutions, LLC via email at email@example.com or via mail at 1922 Pottery Ave. Suite 200 Port Orchard, WA 98366 Attn: Privacy & Security Officer. For any Privacy Shield complaints that cannot be resolved with Galalee Software Solutions, LLC directly, Galalee Software Solutions, LLC has committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to the International Centre for Dispute Resolution/American Arbitration Association, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. For any Privacy Shield complaints that cannot be resolved with Galalee Software Solutions, LLC directly, please contact or visit the ICDR/AAA at www.icdr.org for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the ICDR/AAA are provided at no cost to you. As further explained in the Privacy Shield Principles, a binding arbitration option will also be made available to you in order to address residual complaints not resolved by any other means.
The Galalee Software Solutions, LLC website is designed to meet the principles of the GDPR. Here are some of the actions we’ve taken to ensure our compliance with GDPR:
- We limit the personal data we collect;
- We have established a legal basis for the processing of that data;
- We only retain personal data for a limited time period, after which, the data is deleted, unless we are required by law to retain it longer.
“Anonymous Information” means information that does not personally identify an individual, including aggregate demographic information.
“Customer” means an entity which receives services from Galalee Software Solutions, LLC pursuant to a written agreement.
“Information” means, collectively, Personal Information, Anonymous Information and Sensitive Information.
“Partner” means an entity which participates in the Galalee Software Solutions, LLC Partner Network Program pursuant to a written agreement(s).
“Partner Network Program” means one or more partner programs operated by Galalee Software Solutions, LLC allowing Partners to, among other things: refer prospective customers to Galalee Software Solutions, LLC and receive a referral fee or an on-going commission fee; maintain end-user relationships on Participating Partner contracts; or manage billing functionality for Customers.
“Personal Information” means information that can identify a person as a specific individual, such as name, phone number, email address, Social Security number or credit card number. Personal Information includes the information provided by Customers or Partners which may be necessary for Galalee Software Solutions, LLC to provide the Galalee Software Solutions, LLC services. Personal Information includes Personal Information provided by Partners.
“Sensitive Information” means personal information that reveals a natural person’s race; ethnic origin; political, philosophical or religious beliefs; trade union membership; information specifying a person’s sex life; or that concerns a natural person’s health or medical condition.
How Galalee Software Solutions, LLC Collects Information
- Personal Information. Galalee Software Solutions, LLC may gather Personal Information in the following manner:
- a. Personal Information may be provided to us on our websites through surveys, chats, contests, service inquiries, service orders, service requests, web based forms, or other means
- b. You may provide Personal Information to us via telephone calls, emails or written correspondence;
- c. You may provide Personal Information in connection with our Referral Program;
- d. Personal Information may be provided in connection with the provision of services (including billing information) or a visit to any of our facilities. Such collection may be online or offline;
- e. You may provide Personal Information in connection with a job application; and
- f. Third party providers may provide Galalee Software Solutions, LLC with your Personal Information.
- Anonymous Information. Galalee Software Solutions, LLC may gather Anonymous Information about you on our websites via automated technical means, such as Cookies and as described in the Google Analytics section.
- Sensitive Information. Galalee Software Solutions, LLC does not collect any Sensitive Information nor does Galalee Software Solutions, LLC desire to receive any Sensitive Information.
How Galalee Software Solutions, LLC Uses Information
- Personal Information. Galalee Software Solutions, LLC may use Personal Information to:
- a. Process service requests and answer service inquiries;
- b. Provide and change the services, including communicating with you about the services;
- c. Process payments and provide accurate billing and shipping;
- d. Maintain accurate accounts, manage Customer relationships, manage Partner relationships, provide Customer support and provide Partner support;
- e. Market our products/services, including recommending products/services that might be of interest to you;
- f. Improve our service offerings;
- g. Improve this website;
- h. If you are a Partner, to evaluate prospective Customers, quote services to you or to prospective Customers or to contact prospective Customers and/or the Partner;
- i. Process your job application;
- j. Process your referral as part of the Referral Program; or
- k. Perform other functions as described at the time of collection.
- Anonymous Information. Galalee Software Solutions, LLC uses Anonymous Information we collect for internal purposes, marketing purposes, to improve our services and this website and as set forth in the Google Analytics section above.
- Personal Information. Galalee Software Solutions, LLC does not disclose Personal Information to third parties except as set forth below. Galalee Software Solutions, LLC may share Personal Information with third parties:
- a. When we work with businesses, partners or agents to provide services for you on our behalf or to help process or service your request or correspond with you. For example, Personal Information may be provided to a third party to verify the validity or credit limit of your credit card.
- b. When we work with businesses, partners or agents to develop a direct relationship with you.
- c. In connection with the Referral Program.
- d. As may be required by lawful requests by public authorities (i.e. through a subpoena, search warrant, other legal process), including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- e. When, in Galalee Software Solutions, LLC’s reasonable opinion, disclosure is required to enforce our legal rights or to protect the rights and safety of others.
- Anonymous Information. Galalee Software Solutions, LLC may share Anonymous Information with third parties.
Galalee Software Solutions, LLC will only use Personal Information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. To the extent necessary for those purposes, Galalee Software Solutions, LLC takes reasonable steps to ensure information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
Contact possibility via the website
Our website contains contact forms that allow you to contact customer support, as well as direct communication with us via an email address. If you contact us by email or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted is automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data user to the data controller and is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data user. There is no transfer of the personal data to third parties.
Cookies & Tracking Pixels
A tracking pixel is a miniature graphic embedded in email newsletters or websites which are sent in HTML format to enable log file recording and analysis. This allows a statistical analysis of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Based on the embedded tracking pixel, we may see if and when an email was opened by a data subject, and which links in the email were called up by data subjects.
This website uses Google Ads software Adwords to deliver related off-site advertisements. No personal data is collected in this process. This website also uses analytical software Google Analytics to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use galaleesoftwaresolutions.com. Cookies do not store, save or collect personal information.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing from email marketing or by opting-out of any emails we may send to you.
Galalee Software Solutions, LLC takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the Personal Information we collect from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Such measures apply generally to the Galalee Software Solutions, LLC systems and facilities rather than to particular Customer environments/systems. No system can be completely secure and Galalee Software Solutions, LLC does not guarantee that Personal Information will always remain secure.
Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain data protection rights under the GDPR. Galalee Software Solutions, LLC will take reasonable steps to allow you to access, review, update, rectify, or delete any personal data we hold about you.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification. The right to erase or rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to portability. The right to move, copy, or transfer personal data.
- Right to restrict processing. The right to restrict processing of personal data.
- Right to object to processing. The right to object to processing of personal data for certain purposes.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to these requests.
Transferring Data Internationally
If you are located within the EEA when you visit the Galalee Software Solutions, LLC website, we may transfer your personal data outside of the EEA. When we do, we will ensure that an adequate level of protection is provided for the information by using industry-standard encryption at rest and in transit.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a user of the Galalee Software Solutions, LLC website located in the EEA, we rely on legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing the personal data we collect via the website.
The Galalee Software Solutions, LLC website was not developed or intended for individuals that are deemed to be children under applicable data protection or privacy laws, and we do not knowingly collect information from children.
Verification and Dispute Resolution
Third Party Links and Policies
Thank You for Galalee Software Solutions.